Feb. 6 Patch Notes
As Double XP Weekend continues, today’s update delivers new crash fixes for “Firebase Z” in Zombies and for Gunfight in MP, as well as a tweak to movement following yesterday’s adjustments. Read on to see what’s new:
- Slightly reduced penalties to speed and jump height when landing from a jump.
- Fixed a rare crash related to Gunfight.
- Care Package
- Addressed an issue where shooting down a Care Package helicopter with a launcher would not destroy it.
- Fixed multiple crashes related to Jump Pads, Assault Rounds, Essence Traps, Tombstone Soda, Hellhounds, and the Mimic in “Firebase Z.”
- Addressed an issue where the Orda would not fire its secondary attacks appropriately.
- Addressed issues that allowed the player to get on top of the Fire Control Unit in the Defense Lines.
- Addressed an issue with Medals showing incorrect info (Fake Out, Hold the Line).
- Fixed description tab time and score limit for multiple modes.
* GAME FEATURES DESCRIBED ABOVE ARE BASED ON CURRENT IN-DEVELOPMENT FEATURES THAT ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE BASED ON FINAL DEVELOPMENT CHANGES AND/OR GAME TUNING OR UPDATES THAT MAY REMOVE OR MODIFY SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE FEATURES.