Today in Black Ops Cold War, we’ve brought Nuketown 24/7 back to our featured playlists! This update also brings some adjustments to Scorestreak cost and damage tuning, various Zombies progression and stability improvements, and more.
Here’s what’s new in our latest update:
- Nuketown 24/7
- Replaced Motherland Moshpit with Nuketown 24/7 in Featured Playlists.
- Addressed a minor recoil issue with the M60 LMG.
- Improved alignment of Multizoom scope for better accuracy.
- Now destroys Sentry Turrets with a single explosion (previously two).
- Cruise Missile
- Addressed an issue with Cruise Missile voiceover not playing properly.
- Napalm Strike
- Reduced radius by 16%.
- Reduced inner damage by 10%.
- Reduced outer damage by 12.5%.
- Reduced outer damage by 20%.
- Corrected an issue with explosion damage.
- Attack Helicopter
- Increased cost from 4500 to 5000.
- VTOL Escort
- Reduced cost from 8000 to 7000.
- Chopper Gunner
- Increased cost from 6500 to 8000.
- Closed an exploit that could allow players to reset the Combat Bow and War Machine ammo.
- Addressed an issue that prevented the Hunter Mastery Calling Card from unlocking.
- Added general stability fixes.
- Addressed an issue where an Ammo Mod attachment would appear on screen after using the Arsenal with a Wonder Weapon in the player's possession.
- Icons for Wunderfizz Perks are now grayed out if the player can't afford them.
Dead Ops Arcade
- Added stability fix for the Room of Judgment event.
- Updated Combat Record to represent currently available items.
- Addressed an issue where Battle Pass UI could display before Season One begins.
* GAME FEATURES DESCRIBED ABOVE ARE BASED ON CURRENT IN-DEVELOPMENT FEATURES THAT ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE BASED ON FINAL DEVELOPMENT CHANGES AND/OR GAME TUNING OR UPDATES THAT MAY REMOVE OR MODIFY SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE FEATURES.