In today’s update, we’ve got additional crash fixes and improvements for Outbreak in Zombies, a fix for an rare issue where a player’s Operator model could unintentionally appear invisible, UI updates for the Barracks and After Action Report, and more. Here’s what’s new:
- Addressed various UI issues with tooltips and metadata not appearing correctly.
After Action Report
- Addressed an issue with the Naga animated Calling Card displaying incorrectly.
- Addressed a rare issue where a player’s Operator model could unintentionally appear invisible.
- Player rank can no longer display as "Rank 0" after completing Placement Matches and processing rank.
- Added various stability fixes for issues with Objectives, the Krasny Soldat, and the Dragon Relic.
- Closed an exploit where the player could exit the Holdout Objective prematurely in Golova.
- Addressed an issue where the Mimic would teleport away after spawning from a Loot Chest.
- Addressed an issue where the HVT Megaton would not split if hit by a vehicle.
* GAME FEATURES DESCRIBED ABOVE ARE BASED ON CURRENT IN-DEVELOPMENT FEATURES THAT ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE BASED ON FINAL DEVELOPMENT CHANGES AND/OR GAME TUNING OR UPDATES THAT MAY REMOVE OR MODIFY SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE FEATURES.