Mar. 31, 2021 Patch Notes
We hope everyone’s been enjoying all the content so far at the start of Season Two Reloaded! From Miami Strike, Mansion, Golova, and Multi-Team Hardpoint in MP to the new Outbreak, Dead Ops Arcade 3, and Onslaught updates in Zombies, there’s plenty to dive into.
We’ve also added three new game features with our latest update: Calling Card Showcase, Set as Favorite, and Player Inspect (see below for details), along with some additional fixes and improvements for MP and Zombies. And on the Operator front, Wolf joins the fight today with his own Operator bundle, complete with the new “Dog of War” Finishing Move and pet companion.
INCOMING NEXT WEEK
Like all season launches and mid-season updates, this first week is just the beginning. We’re delivering even more features and content throughout next week, including:
- The launch of Gunsmith Customs, allowing players to create, name, and save their own custom Blueprints by mixing and matching attachments from Blueprints of the same weapon type.
- The deadly new ZRG 20mm sniper rifle to add to your arsenal.
- The debut of Gunfight Tournaments with exclusive rewards to earn.
- Plus, the newly updated Gunfight Blueprints mode featuring a fresh collection of Season Two Weapon Blueprints to wield.
Here’s what’s new with our latest update:
- Calling Card Showcase
- Choose up to three Calling Cards to display in your Showcase, now available in the Player Identity menu at the Barracks.
- Set as Favorite
- Players can now use the “Set as Favorite” option in Create-a-Class to designate a target class for the Quick Equip feature. Weapons equipped through Quick Equip will automatically appear in this class.
- Player Inspect in Lobby
- Players can now inspect other players’ Operator models while in the Lobby.
- Wolf Operator Bundle now available in the Store.
- Addressed an issue where a pop-up message stating “Quitting with 3 or fewer players on your team will result in a loss and a ladder point penalty” could erroneously appear when attempting to join on a friend.
- Miami Strike
- Addressed an issue where attackers/defenders could spawn on the same spawn side in CDL Custom Games.
- The “Junked” Daily Challenge now tracks progress for destroying enemy Field Upgrades by interacting with them, not just by shooting them.
- Fixed a rare crash related to players joining a match in progress in Search and Destroy.
- Fixed a rare crash in Multi-Team related to radiation clouds.
- Addressed an issue where CODCaster could be selected in non-team-based modes.
- Moved the Private Match Server Pause feature to an option in the Pause menu to allow the host of a match to apply a Blueprint from the Pause menu without inadvertently pausing the match.
- Fixed crashes related to Krasny Soldat and zombie pathfinding.
- Addressed an issue where a player's vehicle would not take damage when running into Special or Elite enemies.
- Addressed an issue that caused jetpack flames to appear on an HVT when their jetpack was not in use.
- Addressed a progression break that could occur when killing a zombie immediately after the Surge incremented.
*GAME FEATURES DESCRIBED ABOVE ARE BASED ON CURRENT IN-DEVELOPMENT FEATURES THAT ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE BASED ON FINAL DEVELOPMENT CHANGES AND/OR GAME TUNING OR UPDATES THAT MAY REMOVE OR MODIFY SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE FEATURES.