Our latest update delivers various bug fixes and gameplay improvements across Multiplayer and Zombies, including updates for Sticks and Stones, the removal of the Ballistic Knife from Snipers Only Moshpit loadouts, a fix for Beck’s latest Operator Mission in Multi-Team modes, bug fixes for the scoreboard in Zombies, and more. We’ve also corrected a rare issue in Zombies where some players saw their round bonus incorrectly display as a negative value. Read on below for the full list of updates.
DIESEL 24/7 + GUNFIGHT TOURNAMENT INCOMING
As you may have seen in the latest Weekly Briefing blog, this week’s upcoming update will introduce the 6v6-only Diesel 24/7 playlist and our next Gunfight Tournament to Black Ops Cold War starting April 29th! The fan-favorite Sticks and Stones will continue, and Face Off will return to Featured Playlists for more 3v3 action on Diesel, Mansion, and the rest of our Gunfight maps.
Here’s what’s new:
- Added various stability fixes.
- Sticks and Stones
- Addressed an issue where Tomahawk kills awarded 100 points instead of the 50 points shown on screen.
- Addressed an issue where Finishing Moves weren't being counted as a melee kill.
- Snipers Only Moshpit
- Restricted Ballistic Knife from use in Snipers Only Moshpit. (April 26)
- Addressed an issue with Beck's Season Three Battle Pass Operator Mission ("Block 1000 incoming damage with player-inserted Armor Plates") not progressing correctly in Multi-Team modes.
- Addressed an issue where the scoreboard could lose functionality.
- Addressed an issue where players were unable to inspect other players in the scoreboard.
- Addressed an issue where the column that would display the amount of "Downs" for players was not shown.
- Update Apr. 29, 2021: We are investigating an issue that prevents the number of "Downs" from being displayed on the scoreboard. Thank you for your reports!
- Addressed a rare display issue that could cause Match Bonus XP to appear as a negative value.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when migrating hosts during an Objective.
- Removed Crossroads from Onslaught map rotation for maintenance.
* GAME FEATURES DESCRIBED ABOVE ARE BASED ON CURRENT IN-DEVELOPMENT FEATURES THAT ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE BASED ON FINAL DEVELOPMENT CHANGES AND/OR GAME TUNING OR UPDATES THAT MAY REMOVE OR MODIFY SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE FEATURES.