April 9, 2021 Patch Notes
GUNSMITH CUSTOMS: BUILD YOUR OWN BLUEPRINTS
If you’ve ever wanted to create your own Weapon Blueprints in Black Ops Cold War, your time has come. With today’s launch of Gunsmith Customs, players can now mix-and-match attachments from Weapon Blueprints of the same weapon type to create their very own Blueprints.
Jump into Create-a-Class to build your custom Blueprints, name and save your creations via Custom Mods, and take them into your next Multiplayer or Zombies match. Mash up your favorite Optic, Muzzle, Barrel, Underbarrel, Body, Magazine, Handle, and Stock attachments from your collection into whatever crazy combination you’d like!
RIVAS JOINS THE FIGHT
Karla Rivas, our final new Operator of Season Two, drops into Black Ops Cold War and Warzone today with her own Operator bundle. This bundle includes Rivas’s Epic “Smuggler” Operator Skin, two Legendary Weapon Blueprints, and an Epic Melee Weapon Blueprint, plus a Calling Card, Emblem, Weapon Charm, Wrist Accessory, and the brutal new “Between the Legs” Finishing Move.
After years of fighting against the Menendez Cartel, Rivas has honed her skills as a seasoned guerilla warfare specialist. Learn more about her backstory at the Call of Duty Blog, and check out the Rivas bundle today to drop in as this badass new Operator.
Dead Ops Arcade 3 also gets an update in Zombies today, with adjustments to XP and the Room of Judgment. Here’s what’s new in today’s update:
- Gunsmith Customs
- Players can now mix-and-match attachments from Weapon Blueprints of the same weapon type to create new Blueprints with Gunsmith Customs.
- Create your own custom Blueprints in Create-a-Class, name and same your creations via Custom Mods, and take them into your next match in Multiplayer or Zombies.
- Players can create up to 10 custom Blueprints per weapon.
- Rivas Operator bundle now available in the Store in Black Ops Cold War and Warzone.
Dead Ops Arcade 3
- Additional XP adjustments.
- Adjustment to boss selection in Room of Judgment for Solo adventurers.
- Addressed an issue in Room of Judgment sequence where bosses were getting auto-killed before the timer expired.
* GAME FEATURES DESCRIBED ABOVE ARE BASED ON CURRENT IN-DEVELOPMENT FEATURES THAT ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE BASED ON FINAL DEVELOPMENT CHANGES AND/OR GAME TUNING OR UPDATES THAT MAY REMOVE OR MODIFY SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE FEATURES.