Oct. 13 2021 Patch Notes
SEASON SIX CONTINUES
We’ve added new gameplay improvements and fixes to MP and Zombies this week, including a fix for Grav attachment unlock levels, full details on the latest Wonder Weapon upgrades in Zombies, “Forsaken” updates, and more.
Players can also now unlock legacy Prestige Icons for Prestige 13-15 from Black Ops in the Prestige Shop, as well as Prestige 13-14 and Grand Master Prestige icons from Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare! If you’ve been looking to complete your collection, now’s the time.
TUNE IN TOMORROW FOR VANGUARD ZOMBIES
In tomorrow’s update, we’re bringing Amerika 24/7 and Gunfight Gluboko to this week’s Featured Playlists, as well as the new “Fuze” Warsaw Pact Operator – and of course, the worldwide reveal of Call of Duty: Vanguard Zombies kicks off at 8AM PT / 11AM ET, Oct. 14th!
Set a reminder for the premiere of tomorrow’s Zombies Reveal Trailer, and get ready for the full behind-the-scenes reveal later in the day. We can’t wait to share what the team’s been working on for this new chapter of the Dark Aether story.
Until then... here’s what’s new since our Oct. 7 update:
- Added Prestige Icons for Prestige 13-15 from Black Ops.
- Added Prestige Icons for Prestige 13-14 and Grand Master Prestige from Advanced Warfare.
- Addressed an issue related to Grav attachment unlock levels.
- Main Quest
- Crystals will now respawn during the escort section of the Main Quest to prevent a possible progression break.
- Addressed a rare issue that could cause the dragon to freeze during the Der Eisendrache pinball minigame.
- Enabled “Forsaken” in Local play.
- Base Versions
- D.I.E. now receives a percentage of its max ammo capacity when an enemy is absorbed, as opposed to a fixed amount. This makes higher ammo capacity versions more viable, such as the D.I.E. Electrobolt.
- D.I.E. melee damage increased from 145 to 160.
- D.I.E. Electrobolt
- D.I.E. Electrobolt increases movement speed while firing from 75% to 100% of base.
- D.I.E. Electrobolt now consumes more ammo for level 2 and 3 energy beams (increases the longer the trigger is held).
- Pack-a-Punched Version (D.E.A.D.)
- D.E.A.D. vacuums up to 3 enemies at a time at slightly increased damage (as a percentage of the enemy's max health).
- D.E.A.D. Glacialator increases movement speed while firing to 90% of base (vs. 75% for the Cryo-Emitter).
- D.E.A.D. Joltsurge increases movement speed while firing to 125% of base (vs. 100% from the Electrobolt).
- Base Versions
- RAI K-84
- Vortex explosion damage increased by 100%.
- Addressed an issue that sometimes caused incorrect zombie pathing in the Main Street space.
- Added stability fixes related to the Abomination.
- Addressed an issue that allowed the Abomination to push players out of the playable area.
- Addressed an issue that caused the Abomination beam attack sound to be heard after the attack ended.
- Addressed a rare issue that could cause Tempests to follow players into the Observation Tower space.
- PhD Slider
- Addressed an issue that could cause the player to take explosive damage when fully cooking a grenade with PhD Slider Tier III or higher equipped.
- Plaguehounds have been capped to 15 per Surge. Chance to spawn has been lowered from 10% to 5%.
* GAME FEATURES DESCRIBED ABOVE ARE BASED ON CURRENT IN-DEVELOPMENT FEATURES THAT ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE BASED ON FINAL DEVELOPMENT CHANGES AND/OR GAME TUNING OR UPDATES THAT MAY REMOVE OR MODIFY SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE FEATURES.